The Elysian Cafe in Hoboken located at 1001 Washington Street has musical guests every Friday and Saturday nights. Here is the Lineup for the month of July 2012 including two appearances by the “Human Jukebox” Steve Bard whose colorful and masterful performances and immense repertoire span classic rock to the latest pop hits. Steve will be playing on Friday July 6th and Friday 20th. He does have to be seen to be believed. Steve will start at 10:30pm and play straight through until 1 pm and sometimes beyond that depending on the number of encores. Usually at some point the whole backroom turns into a dance hall due to his energetic playing and upbeat song selection.
Other notable acts include Will O’Connor who has a truly wonderful voice and Rich Casella whose guitar playing is highly developed. Martin Rivas makes a rare Summer appearance towards the end of July. All shows start at 10:30pm.
Elysian Café July 2012 Musical Lineup:
- Friday July 6th – Steve Bard 10:30 pm
- Saturday July 7th – Will O’Connor 10:30 pm
- Friday July 13th – Rich Casella 10:30 pm
- Saturday July 14th – Robert Whaley 10:30 pm
- Friday July 20th – Steve Bard 10:30 pm
- Saturday July 21st – Elvis Costelli 10:30 pm
- Friday July 27th – Martin Rivas 10:30 pm
- Saturday July 28th – Bobby Knight & The Crazies 10:30 pm