This is the latest update on The Hoboken Arts and Music Festival that will take place this Sunday Septmebr 25th. It includes the most up to date music schedule.
Hoboken Arts & Music Festival
presented by Mayor Dawn Zimmer and The City of Hoboken
Sunday, Sept. 25, 2011 11am to 6pm
Takes place on Washington St. between Observer Highway to 7th St.
Over 300 Artists, Crafters, Photographers, Sculptors, Local Businesses,
Restaurants, Food Vendors, local non-profits & more
Rain or shine • Admission is Free
Observer Hwy (between Newark & Observer Hwy):
- Noon – The Jersey Follettes
- 12:45 pm – Emily and the Turitones
- 2:00 pm – Swingadelic
- 3:30 pm – The Romance Commandos
- 4:45 pm - Skanatra
Sixth Street Stage:
- 12:30 pm – Specktrum
- 1:00pm - LiL Monstaz
- 1:45 pm – The Benson Ridge Project
- 2:30 pm – Hello Radio
- 3:45 pm – Buzz Universe
- 5:00 pm – Frankie Morales and the Mambo of the Times Orchestra
Children’s Stage (located in the Capital One Bank parking lot on 3rd Street):
- 11:45 am – Garden Street Music
- 12:30 pm – Hudson Dance & Music
- 1:10pm - Big Jeff & the Bouncy People
- 2:00 pm – Big Jeff & the Bouncy People
- 3:00 pm – Erin Lee & the Up Past Bedtime Band
- 4:00 pm – Erin Lee & the Up Past Bedtime Band
Note: Schedules are tentative and subject to change.
Special features include:
- Fine artists are located between 2nd & 3rd St., so if you are an art collector, this is the place to be. Oil paintings, watercolors, acrylics, sculpture, mixed media, etc.
- Children’s area on 3rd street with rides, games, creative activities, puppet show, face painting,
clowns, balloons, live performances and much mor.:
- Crafters display and sell handmade: pottery, metalwork, wood items, furniture, blown & fused glass, quilts, household items made from recycled materials, cementware, batik clothing, hand painted furniture, candles, jewelry, dried florals, soaps & lotions and much more.
- Food: Lots of great food throughout the fair. Hoboken restaurants will set up street cafes offering an eclectic variety of international foods such as: Thai, Indian, Greek, French, Mexican, Cajun and Italian.
Located just 3 blocks from all public transportation:
PATH, NJ Transit Trains & buses, NY Waterway Ferries & the Hudson Bergen Lightrail.
Washington Street will be closed from 6am to 9pm between Observer Highway and 7th Street. During this time, NJ TRANSIT Bus No. 22 (North Bergen-Union City-Hoboken), No. 89 (North Bergen-Hoboken) and No. 126 (Hoboken-New York) will operate on a detour.
Customers traveling toward North Bergen and New York will board and alight along Bloomfield Street at customer’s request. Customers traveling toward Hoboken Terminal will board and alight along Willow Avenue at marked bus stop locations.