It is Wine Down Wednesdays at The Shannon in Hoboken with the following specials and events…
Happy Hour until 8pm followed by:
- 1/2 Price Wine & Martinis
- $3 Miller Lite & Yuengling Draft
Live Music also with acoustic jam session with Chris Saunders at 9pm in the back! All singers and musicians are welcome!
The Shannon in Hoboken
Address: 106 1st Street, Hoboken, NJ
Phone: (201) 656-9820
Quote: “It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry, and forget to live.”
School is in session once again at Hogwarts of Hoboken at Willie McBride’s with a challenging Harry Potter Movie-Trivia, presented by Newcastle. Join the folks at Trivia AD for an ALL NEW challenging trivia with 5 rounds of witchcraft and wizardry on Monday, April 16 at 8pm.
This event will be crowded. First come, first served… no reservations required. Please call 201.610.1522 for general inquiries.
Enjoy $3 Newcastles during Harry Potter Trivia. There is a 2 Drink minimum.
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/119633924828064/
Address: 616 Grand St., Hoboken, NJ 07030
Here is a note from Holly about the next Hoboken Green Drinks in Hoboken….
Happy Spring! Our next Hoboken Green Drinks event will be:
When: Wednesday, April 4th, 6-9pm
Where: The Dubliner, 96 River St., Hoboken, NJ. Our goal is to make it to the rooftop.
Drink Specials: $1 off drafts
Hope to see you there!
If you use Facebook, make sure to ‘like’ QLC’s Committee for a Green Hoboken Facebook page:
About Green Drinks
It all started in 1989 at a pub called the Slug and Lettuce in Northern London, in which a handful of eco-conscious mates pulled some tables together and drank some beer. The concept evolved into GREEN DRINKS and now it’s global. Each city has an organizer who arranges meetings in bars, restaurants, and other venues. Come join us and get green.
About Link: http://www.qlchoboken.org/about
The mother ship lnk: http://www.greendrinks.org/
Spring in the air! The Philadelphia Phillies Club of Hoboken meets at Friday nights at Mulligan’s to watch the Phillies play. Their first meeting is Friday April 13 – vs. NY Mets, 7:05 PM. Mulligan’s is a sports oriented bar located at 159 First Street in Hoboken. Beer Specials are offered throughout the entire game.
Full (Friday) Schedule:
- April 13 – vs. NY Mets, 7:05 PM
- April 20 – at San Diego, 10:05 PM
- April 27 – vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:05 PM
- May 4 – at Washington, 7:05 PM
- May 11 – vs. San Diego, 7:05 PM
- May 18 – vs. Boston, 7:05 PM
- May 25 – at St. Louis, 8:15 PM
- June 1 – vs. Miami, 7:05 PM
- June 8 – at Baltimore, 7:05 PM
- June 15 – at Toronto, 7:07 PM
- June 22 – vs. Tampa Bay, 7:05 PM
- June 29 – at Miami, 7:10 PM
- July 6 – vs. Atlanta, 7:05 PM
- July 13 – at Colorado, 8:40 PM
- July 20 – vs. San Francisco, 7:05 PM
- July 27 – at Atlanta, 7:35 PM
- Aug 3 – vs. Arizona, 7:05 PM
- Aug 10 – vs. St. Louis, 7:05 PM
- Aug 17 – at Milwaukee, 8:10 PM
- Aug 24 – vs. Washington, 7:05 PM
- Aug 31 – at Atlanta, 7:35 PM
- Sept 7 – vs. Colorado, 7:05 PM
- Sept 14 – at Houston, 8:05 PM
- Sept 21 – vs. Atlanta, 7:05 PM
- Sept 28 – at Miami, 7:10 PM
Facebook Group Link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/hobokenphillies/
Nine is having their 6th Year Anniversary event this Thursday August 11 from 7-10pm…
Nine in Hoboken is celebrating their 6th year of operation with an “Anniversary celebration”. Owners Rino and Victor are offering patrons their appreciation by inviting them to come down Thursday August 11th, 7-10pm. They promise a “cool vibe”, great ambiance, amazing specials and giveaways.
- 1/2 price specialty cocktails / call drinks
- $2 Miller Lites
- 1/2 price sushi and appetizers
Address: 333 Washington Street Hoboken, NJ 07030