The Elysian Cafe in Hoboken is having their Winter Wonderland Beer Dinner on Wednesday December 19, 2012 at 7pm. The cost is $60 plus tax & gratuity and includes the following menu with appropriate holiday beer pairing for each course:
Menu and drinks:
- Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Blue Cheese
- Smuttynose Winter Ale
- Spiced Baked Pear, Smoked Goat Cheese, and Pickled Cranberries
- Full Sail Session Fest
- Stuffed Quail, Sweet Sausage, Dried Fruits, and Brussel Sprouts
- Weyerbacher Winter Ale
- Molten Chocolate Cake with Cherry Compote
- Troegs Mad Elf
Call 201-798-5898 and reserve a spot for you and your sweater! Hurry up because this event is expected to sell out.
Elysian Cafe Hoboken
Address: 1001 Washington Street Hoboken, NJ 07030
Phone: (201) 798-5898
There is a website www.GermanBeerTrip.com that has a really nice trip for beer lovers based out of New York City. The price is just $2,777 and that gets you 13 nights in 4 star hotels and the chance to visit places like Berlin, Cologne, Munich, Neuschwanstein and sample some of Germany’s finest beers. For German beer fans this certainly looks worth looking into if you can take the time off. As the flier says Prost Deutschland!
The following items are ALL INCLUDED in the price for the German Beer Tour:
- Airport pickup in Berlin upon your arrival, transport to your hotel.
- 13 Nights Accomodation in Four-Star-Hotels; all rooms with private bath or shower; Double Occupancy – There is an optional Single Supplement of $450 if you are traveling alone and do not want to share a room with a fellow traveler. There is only a limited number of Single Rooms, so book early if you prefer this option.
- Four-Star Private Luxury Bus with A/C, bathroom and kitchen. Professional German driver with knowledge of the route
- All Breakfasts in our hotels
- Half of your Lunches and Dinners, including many specialty meals like the Haxen, the Bamberger Zwiebel, the Munich Fest at the Hofbräuhaus, and a Dinner Cruise on the Rhine
- Exclusive Brewery Tours at Klosterbrauerei Neuzelle, Stralsunder Brauerei, Jever, Uerige, and Andechs; plus: an exclusive private tour at King Werke.
- All Beer Tastings
- All Tours and Sights as described on the itinerary including Neuschwanstein and Castle Eltz, Sightseeing in Berlin, Stralsund, Einbeck, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Bamberg, and Munich.
- Entrance to the Jever Brewery Museum and the German Hop Museum
- Knowledgeable Guides and full-time service
- Price guarantee; price is 100% locked in when you make your deposit
- Plus: Lots of Swag and other Surprises!
Here is a link to the itinerary: http://germanbeertrip.com/Itinerary.html
Zack’s Oak Bar & Restaurant has a new Twitter feed and on it they announced that tomorrow night they are having their Oktoberfest beer tasting from 7pm-10pm.
Join them on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ZacksHBKN
Zack’s Oak Bar & Restaurant
Address: 232 Willow Avenue, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Phone: (201) 653-7770