The Haus Is In Order – Hoboken Pilsener Haus Re-Opens Friday Nov 9th, 4:00pm! – More Events
The Pilsener Haus despite suffering substantial flood damage from Hurricane Sandy is back in business and ready to serve Hoboken with its fine food and beer and unique environment. All TheBoken.com can do to that amazing recovery is raise our glass and shout Prost! A job well done by the ownership and staff at the Pilsener Haus. With each successive business that comes back on line the more nearly normal Hoboken will get.
The Haus Is In Order
Pilsener Haus Re-Opens Friday Nov 9th, 4:00pm!
Pilsener Haus & Kolo Klub support Rebuild Hoboken.org with a series of events to help
Hoboken Rebuild, Revive, Rejuvenate!
Monday November 12th – 6:00 to 9:00pm
- Rebuild Hoboken Bier Tasting
- $20 per person
- Warm up in our Wintergarten with a Flight of Bier and their famous Bavarian Pretzel
- $5 per flight goes to Rebuild Hoboken
- Rebuild Hoboken Bash! – Sponsored by Moet Hennessy
- Featuring… A Fantastic, Funky Band of NJ’s Finest Musicians
- Cash Bar / $5.00 Raffle Tickets For Fabulous Prizes
- 100% of raffle and 30% of the bar will be donated to Rebuild Hoboken (link: http://rebuildhoboken.org/)
Sunday November 18th – 5:00pm
- Rejuvenate with a Free Yoga Class – Courtesy of LuLu Lemon Athletica Garden State Plaza.
- Their Facebook link is: https://www.facebook.com/lululemonGardenStatePlaza
- Stretch, strike a pose, find inner peace…
- Then enjoy Mulled Cider/Sparkling Wine.
Monday November 19th – Noon to 9:00pm – Thanksgiving Meals for the Needy
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Pilsener Haus & RE/MAX Gold Coast Realty
- Support local families in need by collecting turkeys and other food items for the holiday.
- Bring any item from the donation list at this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/245471752245939/permalink/245481892244925/
- Come with your donation between 6:00 – 9:00pm and enjoy a free 1/2 liter of Pilsener Haus Original.
The entire Pilsener Haus/Kolo Klub team and Gail PR staff extend a heartfelt “Thank you!” to all of the selfless, hardworking people who are helping our communities and state rebuild and recover from Hurricane Sandy.
Pilsener Haus & Biergarten / Kolo Klub
Address: 15th Street between Adams & Grand Streets, Hoboken