Hoboken Museum Hoedown Saturday November 10, 2012 from 7-11PM – Tickets on Sale
Shine up your best cowboy boots: the Hoboken Historical Museum is planning its annual fall gala with a country theme this year: A Hoboken Hoedown! Join them on Saturday, Nov. 10, at 7 p.m. for the party of the season. Proceeds go to the operations of the Hoboken Museum and tickets are on sale now.
Tickets are just $125, which includes:
- Open “saloon”
- Delicious food by Anthony David Catering
- Desserts by Giorgio’s Pasticceria
- Dance music spanning the decades and genres
- “Mile Square Dance” with live square dance caller
- Pie bake-off! Have a secret family recipe for a to-die-for pie? Enter the contest! (form on website)
- Wall of Wine: For $25, buy a mystery bottle of wine, including several superb bottles
- Best of all, don’t miss the Museum’s popular live auction, with its unique selection of packages such as dining, travel and only-in-Hoboken experiences.
What: Hoboken Museum Hoedown
Where: Hoboken Elks Lodge #74 1005 Washington St. Hoboken, NJ 07030
When: Saturday November 10, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST