Hoboken Museum Hoedown Saloon Party and Gala – Saturday April 13th 7pm
Shine up your best cowboy boots: The Hoboken Historical Museum is planning its annual fall gala (postponed due to Hurricane Sandy) with a country theme this year: A Hoboken Hoedown! Join them for their rescheduled time on Saturday, April 13, at 7 p.m. for the party of the season.
New Date: Hoboken Museum Hoedown Party of the Season – April 13
Where: Hoboken Elks Lodge #74 1005 Washington St. Hoboken, NJ 07030
When: Saturday April 13, 2013, from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Tickets are on Sale Now! Go to event page below to register…
Tickets are just $125, which includes:
- Open “saloon” with signature drinks
- Delicious food by Anthony David Catering
- Desserts by Giorgio’s Pasticceria
- Dance music spanning the decades and genres
- Spotlight line dancing and square dancing with a live square dance caller
- Pie bake-off! Have a secret family recipe for a to-die-for pie? Enter the contest! (form on website)
- Wall of Wine: For $25, buy a mystery bottle of wine, including several superb bottles
Best of all, don’t miss the Museum’s popular live auction, with its unique selection of packages such as dining, travel and only-in-Hoboken experiences.
If you enjoyed the GalaPalooza25 last year, this year’s shindig promises the same fun, with a more casual vibe. Good fellowship, good food, and good drink for a good cause.
Click on over to the Museum website, www.hobokenmuseum.org, if you’d like more information, or call them up at 201-656-2240.