City of Hoboken Announces Free Seasonal Flu Vaccine Schedule
The latest health news from the City of Hoboken….
CITY OF HOBOKEN ANNOUNCES FREE SEASONAL FLU VACCINE SCHEDULE
The City of Hoboken, in conjunction with Hoboken University Medical Center, will be providing free seasonal flu vaccines on a first come, first served basis for adult Hoboken residents on Thursday, September 27, 2012 from 12pm to 6pm in Assumption Hall at Hoboken University Medical Center. Proof of residency is required.
In conjunction with Walgreens, the City of Hoboken will also provide free flu vaccines to senior citizens on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, September 19, 10:00am-11:00am, 400 1st Street
- Wednesday, September 19, 11:30am-12:30pm, 221 Jackson Street
- Wednesday, September 19, 2:00pm-3:00pm, 220 Adams Street
- Thursday, September 20, 10:00am-11:00am, 76 Bloomfield Street
- Thursday, September 20, 11:30am-12:30pm, 514 Madison Street
- Thursday, September 20, 2:00pm-3:00pm, 311 13th Street
Free seasonal flu vaccines for senior citizens with Medicare and/or New Jersey Medicaid will be given in the Community Room of each residential building. Please bring your Medicare or New Jersey Medicaid card with you as well as a valid photo ID on the day of the clinic. Pneumonia vaccines are also free with Medicare. Vaccines are also covered under Cigna medical and United Healthcare medical.
For more information, please contact the Hoboken Health Department at (201) 420-2375.
Hoboken Flu Vaccines Adults Fall 2012 Flier: Hoboken Flu Vaccines Adults Fall 2012
Hoboken Flu Vaccines Seniors Fall 2012 Flier: Hoboken Flu Vaccines Seniors Fall 2012