Updated on February 3rd 12:55pm to indicate more specials….
Here are just some of the Super Bowl options for February 5th in Hoboken that have come across our radar. Feel free to send any other events to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org that you should become of and want to share.
Village Pourhouse Hoboken
Catch all the Super Bowl action on Village Pourhouse’s 27+ HDTVs and projectors as you enjoy open bar from half an hour before kick off until the end of the game. Chow down on classic American fare including all your favorites like wings, burgers and pour chips as the Patriots take on the Giants in a rematch 4 years in the making!
Basic Open Bar Ticket – $50
Includes: Guaranteed Entry, Basic Open Bar from 6pm until end of game (Coors Light Draft & Well Cocktails)
Premium Open Bar Ticket – $75
Includes: Guaranteed Entry, Premium Open Bar from 6pm until end of game (Select Bottle/Draft Beers & Premium Cocktails)
*Open Bar Tickets do not include food or shots.
*Open Bar Tickets guarantee entry but do not include seating.
*Open Bar Ticket vouchers must be presented with ID at the door upon entry.
To purchase, please visit: http://iadventure.com/show.cfm?id=130728
The Village Pourhouse is located at 205 1st Street in Hoboken. Call them at 201-792-02337 from more information.
W Hotel Living Room
The Living Room at W is hosting a Super Bowl Viewing Party through Gilt City. For $40, guests will get the ‘play-by-plays’ of the biggest game of the year on two large 55” plasma TVs, indulge in a menu of light-bite food options and enjoy five drinks of their choice from the specialty cocktail, beer, wine and champagne menus while taking in the bar’s pulsating vibe amid breathtaking views. Bliss® Spa technicians will also be on-site offering hand and arm massages.
Menu Options Include:
- Asian Style Chicken Wings (6) w/ Chili Garlic Soy*
- Meatball Pizza*
- Bianco Pizza*
- Margeritta Pizza*
- Meatball Sliders (6 pcs) *
- Zylo Burger with Caramelized Onions, Cheddar, Pancetta*
* Choice of French Fries or Onion Rings
To purchase tickets, please visit http://www.giltcity.com/newyork/whobokenjan.
Marty O’Brien’s Super Bowl Specials
Marty O’Brien’s located at 94 Bloomfield Street has the following drink specials on Super Bowl Sunday:
- $10 Coors Light Pitchers
- $12 Pitchers of Yuengling
Call 201-420-9222 for more details.
West Five Supper Club Super Bowl and Tailgate Party
The West Five Supper Club located at 505 Madison Street in Hoboen, NJ will be hosting its first annual Super Bowl Party. They begin the day with a Tailgate party from 2pm-6pm. Music, Pre-Game Shows, Flip cup, Beer Pong and Corn Hole games going on all afternoon. they are offering $15 Coors Light pitchers all day and night!
As for the big game ….
- They’re adding more TV’s to the venue to make sure everyone’s got a great view. Sound will be played through the house system for all the play-by-play commentary. With every score they will offer a shot special during the commercial break.
- Also during Touchdowns, Field Goals, and Game Changing Moments the Confetti will Fall!
- DJ Johnny Gunz will be in the booth keeping the party going before, during (commercials) and after the game.
- They’re offering group food and drink packages.
- They also have limited VIP Bracelet’s to give away. If you RSVP with them before the big game…all pitchers of Coors Light are only $10 and unlimited Buffalo Wings for .50 cents each for the entire day.
- Contact Chris Lowther, General Manager, to reserve this free VIP Giveaway before they sell out.
Wicked Wolf Super Bowl XLVI Celebration
The Wicked Wolf has the following Superbowl Party options for February 5th, 2012 when the NY Giants take on the New England Patriots. The following specials will be available:
- $3 Bud Light cans from 12pm-3pm
- 50 cent wings all day.
- $15 Bud Light Towers and Buckets from 2pm-6pm
They will also be giving away authentic jerseys, a grill, tailgating tents, HD flat screen TV and many other prizes.They are now accepting reservations.
Wicked Wolf Tavern
Address: 120 Sinatra Drive Hoboken, NJ
Pilsener Haus Zuper Bowl Celebration
NJ’s most traditional Biergarten, The Pilsener Haus in Hoboken is as good place as any to watch the NY Giants vs play the New England Patriots for this year’s Superbowl. It’s the next best thing to being there! Now for the big game they will have 3 Giant Screens 20 feet wide, the largest in Hoboken in which to enjoy the game. Nothing like 3 giant screens for NY Giant fans! NY Chef Thomas Ferlesch’s authentic Austro-Hungarian cuisine is the perfect game-time food for those who like a taste of the old country. They have the following food and drink options….
- SUPER Sausages from the grill
- SUPER Pretzels
- SUPER Beer Selection
Pilsener Haus’ premium draft list & bottle list is comprehensive and first rate. Spread the word: The Pilsener House Zuperbowl is Sunday, Feb 5th - Game Time: 6:30pm. Get there early to get the best seating.
Pilsener Haus and Biergarten
Address: 15th Street (between Adams & Grand Streets), Hoboken
Willie McBrides Super Bowl Options
Reserve your Table now at Willie’s for Superbowl Sunday and enter to win a 3 Hour open Bar for you & 10 of your Friends. Nice give-away!
Super Bowl Specials:
- $2 Yuengling, Coors Lite, Miller Lite.
- $5 Basket of Wings for the Big Game.
Willie McBride’s Hoboken
Address: 616 Grand Street Hoboken, NJ 070
Chandelier Room Super Bowl Options
Catch the Game on their big screens both inside and outside on their enclosed terrace. Details below….
- $3 Beers and $4 Mixed Drinks
- Food Specials All Night and Raffles Each Quarter
- Check Out Their Party Packages on Gilt City
Sunday February 5th – Doors Open at 5:30PM
Address: 225 River Street Hoboken, NJ
Trinity’s Super Bowl Sunday Specials
- $3 Coors Light Draught and Bottles
- $3 Big Blue Shot Specials
- $5 Guinness Draughts
- $5 Sam Adams Alpine Spring Draughts
- 10 jumbo wings $5
- Hand breaded Chicken Tenders $5
- Mozzarella Sticks $5
- 8 inch personal pizza $5
- Crock of Chili $5
- Chili nachos piled high $10
- Chips, salsa and guacamole $9
- Onion Rings $5
- Fried Calamari $10
Trinity is located at 306 Sinatra Drive, Hoboken, NJ 07030. Call them at 201-533-4446 or go to http://www.hobokentrinity.com/ fro mroe information.
Their normal hours are Sunday–Thursday: 11–2:00 AM, Friday & Saturday: 11–3:00 AM.
Delfino’s Pizzeria Open for Business
TheBoken.com received a note from owner Giorgio of Delfinos Pizzeria in Hoboken located at 500 Jefferson street. He wanted everyone to know that we will be open and taking party catering orders up until game time at 6:30pm.
Delfino’s Italian Pizzeria and Restaurant
Address: 500 Jefferson Street Hoboken, NJ 07030
Phone: (201) 792-7457
Fax: (201) 792-4404
Sunday: 12:00pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00am to 11:00pm
Mr. Wraps Hoboken
A sign in their store says they will be closing their doors at 5:30PM on Sunday. They will be open but the owners are die-hard NY Giants fans so TheBoken.com can certainly understand they would want to watch the game. Fans of Mr. Wraps should take note when ordering on Sunday. Go Team Blue!
Mr. Wrap’s Hoboken
Address: 741 Garden Street Hoboken, New Jersey
Phone: 201-386-3200 and 201-386-3291