In addition to the PATH train Station at WTC closing from 3-6pm there is impact to the NY Waterway Ferry Schedule at Pier 11 for NY Waterway which could effect Hoboken commuters that leave from downtown NYC at Pier 11.
The President of the USA will be in NYC Thursday, June 14th. There will be possible delays at Pier 11/Wall St. for Hudson & East River Ferry (4:35pm-4:55pm and 10:35pm-11:35pm) based on initial schedule. These times could be subject to change.
NY Waterway issued an advisory for this upcoming holiday weekend: here are the schedules for the Hoboken routes this Easter weekend….
Hudson River – Holiday Weekend Schedule for April 6th,7th & 8th – Hoboken
Hoboken 14th to Midtown/W. 39th St
Hoboken 14th St to Pier 11 & WFC
Hoboken/NJ Transit to WFC
Hoboken/NJ Transit to Pier 11
NY Waterway sent out this travel advisory about today’s NY Giants Super Bowl XLVI celebration and parade. Over 1 million people are expected for this event in downtown NYC that starts at 11am.Parade route and travel advisory are below:
TRAVEL ADVISORY-Tuesday, February 7th (Super Bowl Parade)
Congratulations the NY Giants, Super Bowl XLVI champions. Everyone is excited to celebrate with our home town heroes at the ticker tape parade tomorrow, so we’d like to offer a couple of suggestions for guaranteeing it’s a fun and memorable day for everyone:
Take the ferry to the parade downtown, avoid the traffic, and arrive relaxed and ready to yell and wave as Big Blue makes their way up the "Canyon of Heroes."
- If you plan on parking at one of our terminals and taking the ferry across, please arrive early enough to get a spot.
- If you aren’t going to the parade and instead will be stuck at work (like us), please note that the expected ridership will be larger than normal, so please plan accordingly. Let’s make it a day to remember, but let’s also stay safe and be respectful of everyone we encounter along the way.
Added Service for Parade:
- Pier 11 to Weehawken – added additional trips, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm.
- Pier 11 to Belford – Added a 2:30pm trip home.
- East River will have extra boat standing by beginning at 1:00pm.
- Additional vessels on standby ready to dispatch where needed.
Please continue to follow us on our website (http://www.nywaterway.com) and social media for service updates and advisories. If you have any questions about this or anything else please feel free to contact our Customer Service department at 800-53FERRY.
- NY Waterway